Yes Tor Hill Race
The Yes Tor Hill Race is a classic fell race style route - 5 miles to the top of Yes Tor and 5 miles straight back down again!
Starting and finishing in Okehampton at 150m above sea level, the race follows the Dartmoor 50 and Marathon routes along the East Okement River and ascends onto the moor to the top of Yes Tor at over 600m! It does this over 5 miles so has lots of flatter, easier sections making it suitable for all standards of runner.
- 10 mile scenic, varied and challenging route
- 440m total ascent
- Fully signed and supported
- Ascent of Yes Tor, the 2nd highest point in Southern England
- Trail and wild open hillside route
- 2 Checkpoints with shelter, food and water
- Ample car parking on site
- Camping available for Friday and Saturday
- Licensed Bar for after party on Saturday night!
- T-Shirt included AND Medal included in entry
- Event Medics
- Excellent prizes from top clothing brand Aussie Grit Apparel for the podium positions!
When - Saturday 1st September 2018. Registration from 10 am, Race start 11.30 am.
Who - Anyone! It can be taken as fast or slow as you wish. If you wish to walk it you are very welcome, it is a great route to race or be enjoyed in a more relaxed way! Unfortunately dogs are not allowed.
*The T-Shirts can come up small so order a size bigger than you would normally take.
ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY - ENTRIES CLOSE ON SUNDAY 19TH AUGUST 2018, AT 10PM.
In the event of withdrawal there is a 50% refund until 1st August. After this date there are no refunds or substitutions for this years race, places can be deferred to next years race at anytime until 48 hours before.